On #WorldCancerDay, we are proud to support the EADV’s Joint Statement on skin cancer prevention in the context of EU’s #BeatingCancerPlan.
We join together with 56 other organisations representing #dermatology, #oncology and other healthcare professionals, public health experts, patients, trade unions as well as three Members of the European Parliament, to call for more policy measures to tackle #skincancer prevention:
– Improve education and awareness about skin cancer
– Protect citizens from excessive exposure to UV radiation
– Recognise skin cancer as an occupational disease
– Improve registration of cases
– Improve early detection of skin cancer in high-risk groups
Read more at bit.ly/EADVJS